Wednesday 8 June 2016

Otara presentations


  • OTARAcube
  • OTARAwindows
  • Fresh Gallery
  • Otara Town Centre
  • Manukau Institute of Technology 

Otara Cube
I love this photo I took of Jackiiiie last year. Caught in the moment.

Fresh Gallery

Photo of Ken and Yana as they look at the works in Fresh Gallery. I love the reflection of the new Otara walkway that is shown on the windows. I kind of like the 2 grey bars that show and hold up the windows. But then the photo does look a bit tight, like no breathing space. (whatever that means)


Manukau Institute of Technology

There are many areas in Otara that I could have presented my work. Thought I would put down the different areas in Otara that work could be presented (Photograph wise), just as research.

And the other places in Otara that could be used as presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment