Sunday 19 June 2016

Dear Diary kinda thing

I got reminded by Francis last week about the windows. I didn't realise it was the next week. I need to print out my final photographs and hang them up on Wednesday (22 June) morning (hopefully, I can set up the photographs anytime during that day). I went to warehouse stationary this afternoon, near closing time. So I wasn't able to print any photos. I will have to go in tomorrow. I have a full class tomorrow so I will have to do this during my 1-hour lunch break due to finishing late but if I don't go during lunch I will have to go after class. This gives me at least 2 hours at Warehouse Stationary.

I have decided that I will go with my original plan and print out 3 big photographs. It will be pricey. After thinking about it more I realised that 2-4 photographs on one printing paper will be too small and the photographs won't look appealing, I guess. Like it will look nice if the photos were big.  

I was thinking that I should go to the windows and try out with different sizes of papers but I will be sticking with the 3, probably A1, photographs. Because time. 

3 comments:

  1. shot barbs can't wait to see them printed and up in otara wooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing Barbs ! all the best. im looking forward to see your work esp when its about Otara

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing Barbs ! all the best. im looking forward to see your work esp when its about Otara

    ReplyDelete