Friday 13 May 2016

Brad Ogbonna



But of course, a shot full of people photograph.

I should try go out into the city and...jookes, just remembered I'm doing Otara. Just take a long/wide shot in Otara, I guess. Actually, Otara markets. Yes, @ the markets. 

New Idea: TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS AT OTARA MARKETS (should've thought of this earlier)




Sleek

 I love the shallow DOF of this photo. 
And that haiiirrr. 
The smoke also gives it a nice look.
The glasses also make a difference. 






I should take more photographs of empty spaces out in Otara too. Maybe things that make Otara, I guess. Like Ika. 

Although I feel like I wouldn't use them to put out in the windows. 

So this would be when I go out and take night shoots. The emptiness I will be capturing. 




What to do/photograph ideas:
Go around and have a look around Otara and night. Take camera.
Take heaps of photographs. 
Maybe those at the bus stop would be nice. So park across the road from the town centre bus stop maybe? 
Take some photos of the neon shops signs and everything captivating.

Photographs in Cuba <<< Just a link talking about his works in Cuba. Colour and other stuff.
(That link is just how I found this artist)

http://www.bradogbonna.com/6859300 << His website though

No comments:

Post a Comment