Friday 1 July 2016

Reviewing photographs

In the shots shown below I have used a Canon EOS 600D with a lens of EF-S55-250mm f/4 -5.6 IS II or EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.6 IS II






























I have made a contact sheet of the photographs I have edited in camera raw. 
Increasing or decreasing the exposure was the main thing in my photographs. I was able to increase the exposure when the photograph was too dark or decrease when it was too bright.
I was able to crop a few of the photographs because I didn't like the amount of space that it had. 
A lot of the photographs had distractions such as the poles in the foreground, in the first few photos.
You are able to see similarities throughout the photographs such as the artwork poles added into the frame. I did this on purpose as being able to add a feature into the frame makes that difference to it, if there wasn't a 'feature'.
Increasing the saturation so that the colours stand out was an advantage. 
I was able to make it straight in camera raw too. 
I didn't take into consideration every edit to a photograph. Like if a photo needed more saturation I would forget about straightening it.

(I was going to have the original photo side by side with the edited but then I remembered contact sheets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment