Friday 1 July 2016

FINAL

                

(Photos were taken by classmate because no camera)

Location: Exterior wall of Otara Family & Christian Health Centre.
5/120 E Tamaki Rd, Otara, Auckland 2023




From top to bottom, this is the order of the photographs shown in the windows. (left to right)

I wanted to choose the photographs that represented Otara.
I knew that the middle window had to have a representation of Otara. Whether it be something the public recognise in Otara or a background where Otara is written on. 
I wanted the public to be able to have a feeling of what I was trying to do.
The middle photograph ties in the other two of my photos. 
Shows the community of Otara. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Barbara. thank you for your help. I look forward in viewing future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Barbara. thank you for your help. I look forward in viewing future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shot barbs! Always love looking at your A+ photos. and im happy you're still alive after going missing yesterday. haha. have an AWESOME semester break!!! :)

    ReplyDelete